Heathrow is one of the busiest airports in the world and there is more likely than one thing that will confuse you here if you aren’t a regular. So, after Quick Tips for Dubai Airport we’ve come up with the following amazing tips and tricks for the London Heathrow Airport.
1. First-time flyers, large group of tourists and families travelling with kids can take benefit from the concierge service that the airport has to offer. You can also book the same via email – services @heathrowupgrade.com
2. The Excess Baggage Company provides baggage wrapping services at its facilities in the terminals at Heathrow.
Cost: £10.50 per bag
3. AirPortr offers an easy, stress-free service to deliver your luggage between Heathrow Airport and London homes, hotels or offices in a few hours.
Cost for 1 bag is as follows
– £15 to or from Heathrow Airport hotels / local area
– £25 to or from central London
-£35 to or from Greater London and other London airports.
Additional bags: £5 each, regardless of weight or size.
4. For emergency medical treatment, use any internal telephone to dial 222. The operator will make sure to send an ambulance is sent to the right part of the airport.
Note: If you can’t find a telephone, approach the airport staff (the ones’ dressed in purple)
5. We Know London specialise in all kinds of tourist facilities like last-minute accommodation, UK SIM cards, city tours, theatres and tickets for attractions among others. A kiosk is available in the arrivals area of every terminal.
Note: You can also book at We Know London and collect it at the airport upon arrival.
6. A full range of postal services is available at the Heathrow Post Office, on the first floor of Terminal 3 departures.
Travel Between Terminals
7. Terminal 2 A Gates can be reached easily but if your flight is departing from B Gates, you will have to use the walkway which could take up to 25-30 minutes.
8. Local buses take you between the terminals for free. Tell the driver your destination and hop on.
9. All Heathrow terminals have Boots the Chemist branches both before and after security. You can buy over-the-counter medicines and treatments here.
10. You get 4 hours of free Wi-Fi access. Connect to _Heathrow Wi-Fi
11. Boots Drugstore offers pre-ordered services for baby milk. You need to place your order 5 days before your travel and pick it up post security.
12. Roman Catholic Mass is served on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 12:30 pm at the Chapel of St. George at the airport.
Stay tuned for more tips for London Heathrow Airport.